Date & Venue
25 May 2019
1pm - 3pm
Nanyang Girls' High School Conference Room B (Level 4)
To join the Alumni Association, please register your interest to attend our Get-To-Know-You (GTKY) Party.
Please bring along the following documents to attend the party.
- Proof of identification (e.g. NRIC, passport).
- Documentary evidence (e.g. report books, result slips, PSLE/ ‘O’ Level certificates) for every Nanyang School that you have attended. If you have misplaced your documents, kindly visit the Ministry of Education website to request for a statement of your past PSLE or GCE ‘O’ Level results.
- If the current name on your identification documents is different from the name shown in your school documents, please bring along the necessary documentary evidence (e.g. deed poll).
- Birth certificate of your child applying for Primary 1 registration at NYPS.
- If your child is born in the year 2014 or earlier, you have missed the deadline and will not qualify for Phase 2A1 registration in 2020.
- If you are not a former student of NYPS but had attended NYGH and/or NYK, your children will not be eligible for priority admission into NYPS.
- Please take note that we would not be able to process your application at the GTKY Party if there are missing documents.
- Please take note that there will be NO acknowledgment or notification sent for your registration and no reminders will be sent for the party.
Click here to register now.