To join the Alumni Association, please register your interest to attend our Get-To-Know-You (GTKY) Party.
Please bring along the following documents to attend the party.
- Proof of identification (e.g. NRIC, passport).
- Documentary evidence (e.g. report books, result slips, PSLE/ ‘O’ Level certificates) for every Nanyang School that you have attended. If you have misplaced your documents, kindly visit the Ministry of Education website to request for a statement of your past PSLE or GCE ‘O’ Level results.
- If the current name on your identification documents is different from the name shown in your school documents, please bring along the necessary documentary evidence (e.g. deed poll).
- Birth Certificate of your child applying for Primary 1 registration at NYPS (For Life membership).
- If you are under 21 years of age, parental/guardian consent is required. Please download this parental/guardian form, complete the details, ensure to include your parent or guardian's signature and bring along a copy of the completed form during the party. Your application will not be processed until we received your parental/guardian consent form if you are under 21 years of age. (For Youth membership)
- Please take note that we would not be able to process your application at the GTKY Party if there are missing documents.
- Please take note that there will be NO acknowledgment or notification sent for your registration and no reminders will be sent for the party.
For Life membership
- If your child is born in the year 2014 or earlier, you have missed the deadline and will not qualify for 2A1 registration.
- If you are a former student of NYGH only, your children will not be eligible for priority admission into NYPS.
For Youth membership
- Youth membership will terminate on 31 December in the year you attain the age of 25 or when you become a life member. Youth members may at any time convert their membership after the age of 21 to that of life membership by paying the entrance and life subscription fees.
Click here to register now.