Latest updates due to COVID-19
To join the Alumni Association, please register for the GTKY session which is held 4 times a year.
The registration deadline for the upcoming session is 27 Febuary 2021.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, we will confirm the date of your GTKY session via email by 30 April 2021.
At the point of submitting this application, please prepare the original copies of the following documents BEFORE the scheduled date of your session.
- Original copies of proof of identification (e.g. NRIC, passport).
- Documentary evidence in original copies (e.g. report books, result slips, PSLE/ ‘O’ Level certificates) for every Nanyang School that you have attended. If you have misplaced your documents, kindly visit the Ministry of Education website to request for a statement of your past PSLE or GCE ‘O’ Level results.
- If the current name on your identification documents is different from the name shown in your school documents, please bring along original copies of the necessary documentary evidence (e.g. deed poll).
- Original copy(ies) of the birth certificate(s) of your child/children (For Life membership).
- If you are under 21 years of age, parental/guardian consent is required. Please download this parental/guardian form, complete the details, ensure to include your parent or guardian's signature and bring along a copy of the completed form during the party. Your application will not be processed until we received your parental/guardian consent form if you are under 21 years of age. (For Youth membership)
- Please take note that we would not be able to process your application at the GTKY Session if there are missing documents or if they are not original copies
- Please take note that there will be NO acknowledgment or notification sent for your registration and no reminders will be sent for the Session.
- For those who register but didn't attend the GTKY Session on the day, you would need to re-register for the next GTKY party.
Applicants of Life membership
- If your child was born in 2016 or earlier, you have missed the membership application deadline and will not qualify for Phase 2A1 registration.
- Only applicants with children born in 2017 and later can meet the membership application deadline and qualify for Phase 2A1 registration.
- If your child was born in 2017, the June 2021 GTKY party is the last party that you can enrol in to qualify for Phase 2A1 registration in 2023 (i.e. your child will be entering Primary One in 2024).
- If you are a former student of NYK, NPP or NYGH, your children will not be eligible for priority admission into NYPS under Phase 2A1..
Applicants of Youth membership:
- Youth membership will terminate on 31 December in the year you attain the age of 25 or when you become a life member. Youth members may at any time convert their membership after the age of 21 to that of life membership by paying the entrance and life subscription fees.
Click here to register now.