To join the Alumni Association, please register your interest to attend our Get-To-Know-You (GTKY) Session (1pm - 3pm) followed by the Values Talk (3pm - 4pm).
Please bring along the original copies of the following documents to attend the party.
- Original copies of proof of identification (e.g. NRIC, passport).
- Documentary evidence in original copies (e.g. report books, result slips, PSLE/ ‘O’ Level certificates) for every Nanyang School that you have attended. If you have misplaced your documents, kindly visit the Ministry of Education website to request for a statement of your past PSLE or GCE ‘O’ Level results.
- If the current name on your identification documents is different from the name shown in your school documents, please bring along original copies of the necessary documentary evidence (e.g. deed poll).
- Original copy(ies) of the birth certificate(s) of your child/children (For Life membership).
- If you are under 21 years of age, parental/guardian consent is required. Please download this parental/guardian form, complete the details, ensure to include your parent or guardian's signature and bring along a copy of the completed form during the party. Your application will not be processed until we received your parental/guardian consent form if you are under 21 years of age. (For Youth membership)
- Please take note that we would not be able to process your application at the GTKY Session if there are missing documents or if they are not original copies
- Please take note that there will be NO acknowledgment or notification sent for your registration and no reminders will be sent for the Session.
- For those who register but didn't attend the GTKY Session on the day, you would need to re-register for the next GTKY party.
For Life membership
- If your child is born in the year 2015 or earlier, you have missed the deadline and will not qualify for 2A1 registration in June 2021. Only children born in the year 2016 and later will qualify for the 2A1 registration in June 2022.
- If you are a former student of NYGH only, your children will not be eligible for priority admission into NYPS.
For Youth membership
- Youth membership will terminate on 31 December in the year you attain the age of 25 or when you become a life member. Youth members may at any time convert their membership after the age of 21 to that of life membership by paying the entrance and life subscription fees.
Click here to register now.